Sunday, February 22, 2009

love

i like a boy! he is funny and really nice and sweet. so i see him every Saturday. the first time my ski class wanted a break so we were playing in the snow pile and he came with his group and when he saw us (me) he joined us. so him and i ended up Rolling down the hill together several times, him pushing me, me pushing him. then this week the same thing happened, even more soo. this time i joined him, but he called me over. and there were several time were he was on top of me, or the other way. but we were having fun. then my students tell me that i like him! straight out. was it soo obvious, i hope not. they continued to pester me with questions. do i like him? why don't i ask him out? does he like me? excetera. anyway it brought up some good points. i really like him and i enjoy spending time with him, so shy don't i ask him out. and does he like me? those are the questions that seem so simple but are really hard to answers. I NEED ADVICE! what do you think i should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment